Executive Strategy Symposium 2020 is Coming!
April 21 – 23, 2020
Agile Focused Excellence
Build powerful and productive teams!
Design strategy to reduce risk and improve resilience!
Improve your personal leadership impact!
Executives are busy people – we know this from experience. The Executive Strategy Symposium is a chance for busy leaders to catch up and download the best in thought leadership in strategy, risk, and resilience education! We specifically designed this conference to address the full scope of issues managed by those at the top every day. Spend three days with us and you will walk away with new insight from our facilitators, speakers, and your colleagues. Learn what it takes to achieve Agile Focused Excellence!
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management & C- Suite Executives
- Mid-Management Leaders
- State & Local Government Administrators
- Executive Directors & Tribal Administrators
- Business Owners
- Attorneys, CPAs, & Consultants
Challenges We Help Overcome
- Find your highest point of contribution and regain control over where you spend your time.
- Know whether your strategy is designed to be sustainable or if you are playing a short-term game.
- Connect with, lead, and manage your millennial workforce
- Get your team off “stuck” and moving into productive, action-oriented cycles
- Identify strategic blind spots in your organization that are undermining the progress of critical goals and initiatives
- Increase your personal leadership effectiveness and impact
- Learn how and when to course-correct with crisis messaging
- Discover strategies for building the right team at the top
- Improve the implementation of your strategic plan
- Identify and address critical resilience weaknesses that are jeopardizing both strategy and mission delivery
- Reduce the bottom-line cost of conflict in your organization
- Bring values to the desk and drive ethical decision-making and morale throughout your organization
- Walk away with new insight into executing strategy while addressing risk and resilience
- Catch up on the best thought leadership in organizational excellence
- Learn how to readily identify gaps in strategy design and goal execution
- Optimize strategy & risk planning functions within your organization
- Create synergy and improve information flow
- Network and learn with your colleagues
- Save time and expense with high-quality leadership training right here in Alaska!
About Alaska Strategy Week
Alaska Strategy Week is an opportunity to expand your thinking in all areas of organizational excellence including measuring leadership impact, simplifying strategy design, identifying blind spots, managing through crisis, calculating human capital ROI, and navigating ethical paradox.
Spend three days absorbing the best in thought leadership on organizational success and hear from experts both here and abroad who have taken concept and theory and actually put it to work in the real world! We will give you a fast-paced download that carves out the fluff and gets right to the heart of what you need to know to make real impact in your organization.
Alaska Strategy Week is the realization of a vision long held by Erin Sedor, Founder & CEO of Black Fox Strategy.
“As a former C-suite executive, I was often vexed at the lack of high-quality educational opportunities in Alaska for executives and professionals in the field of risk and strategy. So much of what I do with my clients today is educational – helping smart people work even smarter with better tools, processes and approaches to strategy, risk, and resilience. It was time to create a platform for thought leadership to flourish right here in our backyard.”“As a former C-suite executive, I was often vexed at the lack of high-quality educational opportunities in Alaska for executives and professionals in the field of risk and strategy. So much of what I do with my clients today is educational – helping smart people work even smarter with better tools, processes and approaches to strategy, risk, and resilience. It was time to create a platform for thought leadership to flourish right here in our backyard.”
You will not want to miss this opportunity to recharge your batteries, gear up for strategy season, and network with colleagues!
Looking for Group Discounts?Contact Us!